Wednesday 15 May 2013

- d a y t w e n t y s i x -

Ive been so slack. Ive said it before and I haven't changed. Whenever I see results, I think 'Awesome, Its not going to hurt if I eat shit now'
But then I start binging and cant stop... Its been almost a further 30 days since my weigh in and I can feel I'm getting sluggish and lazy with sticking to clean eating and exercise. Especially also because it was my birthday last week and its SO hard to say no to food that has been cooked for you or cupcakes and cakes that's brought down and put in front of your face.. wahhh
And now I'm also worried that now its starting to get freezing and wet, that my efforts to ride everyday will decrease.
Bummer..

EXERCISE
Rode bike to work ... 30 minutes
Walked to and from Coles ... 20 minutes
Walked to and from coffee shop ... 20 minutes
2 x reps 30 sit ups
2 x reps 30 crunches
2 x reps 30 squats

BREAKFAST
Slept in today and had to rush out the house with nothing to eat or even to grab out of the fridge! Maybe Ill need to buy something from the shop when I get my coffee.

2 x Instant coffee with low fat low sugar hot chocolate mix and skinny milk
Half an Orange, Blossom and Rhubarb muffin
Large soy latte no sugar

LUNCH
3 x Brown rice cakes
Low fat cottage cheese
2 x cans tuna
Fresh spinach leaves
Cucumber

Instant coffee with skim milk

DINNER
Vegetable soup with
Purple carrots
Sweet potato
Onion and garlic
Spices
Chilli

Doesn't look like much but it was delicious!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment