Tuesday 21 May 2013

- d a y t h i r t y t w o -

Tomorrow I am going to be SO strict and try and completely cut out sugar and ALL crap.
I'm going to try really hard anyway because tomorrow is 3 weeks exactly until my holiday so I want to spend this time just completely shredding.. If that's at all possible with my ridiculous chocolate cravings..
So, in saying that, I ate really badly today because I was mentally preparing for not eating sweets for 3 weeks... ahh well.

I would like to say I'm only going eat things that are from the ground or from the trees. But lets be honest, that's not going to happen.
My breakfast consists of yoghurt, (everything else is natural), my lunch is canned tuna on packet corn cakes...
I guess its not the worst but my ideal cleanse would be to be totally organic and natural.


EXERCISE
Rode bike to and from work ...1 hour
Walking throughout the day to and from Cole's, coffee etc ... 35 minutes

WATER
1L bottle

BREAKFAST
Uncle Toby's quick microwave oats with berries. Actually quite yum but hardly enough to fill
Orange, rhubarb, dark choc and almond muffin
Large soy latte no sugar

LUNCH
4 x Corn cakes
2 x Cans tuna
Low fat chive and onion cottage cheese
Fresh spinach
Cucumber

SNACK
Caramel Kit Kat chunky :(
Handful of crisps

DINNER
Chicken green curry
Shared Roti bread

DESSERT
Ball of deep fried ice cream :| it was great




No comments:

Post a Comment