Sunday 5 May 2013

- d a y f o u r t e e n -

And Im back in the game today! Havent had my bicycle for a few days because I havent been home, so I had been lazy and catching the train from whereever I stayed...

BREAKFAST
Dry roasted oats with organic maple syrup
Almonds
Sultanas
Black chia seeds
Psyllium Husk
Low fat natural yoghurt
Frozen mixed berries

EXERCISE
Rode bike to work ... 30 minutes
- I wore my new hiking boots riding to wear them in and it was like I had an exrta 5kg weight on my foot which made the ride so much more difficult but worked my legs like a chief!
Rode bike home ... 30 minutes
2 x reps 25 sit ups
2 x reps 25 leg raises
10 pushups from knees
2 x 30 second planks
2 x 25 squats

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

LUNCH
4 x Rye Vitas
Low fat cream cheese
2 x cans tuna
Alflafa
Cucumber

DINNER
Countless Vodka sodas



No comments:

Post a Comment