Tuesday 30 April 2013

- d a y f i v e , s i x , s e v e n , e i g h t , n i n e , t e n , e l e v e n -

So, as I said in my blog earlier (a week ago now), I weighed myself and I was too beyond happy with the results that I got really slack with posting.
I always get this sense of slackness with sticking to being healthy the second someone tells me I've lost weight.
If someone mentions how much 'slimmer' I'm looking, or I'm looking like Ive lost some weight... immediately my brain goes "wow! its worked, I can eat something crap now" and then I slowly binge my way back to square one.

In the last week, I haven't eaten MUCH crap. Ive still been relatively healthy and active, but Ive just been non existent when it comes to posting because a part of me feels like I don't need to anymore. I don't need to prove to my 'diary' that I'm eating healthy. I can feel myself get slacker and slacker as the days go on.

BUT, I have just decided, that after Philippines, I will making my way to MYKONOS and IOS! So now I literally need to crack down and loser another 5kg so I can dance around in my bikini...... I'm dying with happiness.

I promise myself I will start trying to post everyday to help keep my fitness and clean eating on track.

Not much in my diet has changed, the last week has consisted of -
Salads
Chicken
Roasted muesli with low fat natural yoghurt
Frozen berries
Vegetable soup
Tuna on Rye vita with the usual cucumber and alfalfa.

And I've been super great with riding my bike to and from work every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment