Friday 12 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY FIVE +

I call Fridays Bread day. Because somewhere in your diet you need to include complex carbs being wholegrain bread, brown rice etc.
I don't normally eat bread but its OK to mix in your diet on occasions.

BREAKFAST
No time at Jonos to make anything healthy and substantial. Settle for
2 slice wholegrain toast with cumquat marmalade

Jumbo skinny latte no sugar
Instant coffee, no milk or sugar, one teaspoon of low fat chocolate powder
Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Power walked from work down to Boost Juice and back... 18 minutes
Rode bike home from work... 30 minutes
3 x reps 25 leg raises
3 x reps 33 crunches
3 x reps 33 squats

LUNCH
Original sized Boost Juice:
Carrot
Apple
Celery
Ginger
Beetroot

2 Rice cakes
Low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cucumber

SNACK
5 almonds
Mandarin
6 squares Top deck choc :(
Mini mars bar.

I cant get given chocolate without eating it. If I can tell people to f**k off then I wouldn't have the problem of eating it haha

DINNER
Felafel wrap
Tomato
Pickle
Rhubarb (i think)
Tatziki



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment