Tuesday 2 April 2013

+ DAY SIXTEEN +

Feel like a new woman today! After going to the gym for the first time in months last night, hard work really does pay off.
Not that I'm noticing any changes yet, just the way I feel after a good workout is something to want to have again. It was way easier for me to wake up and as soon as I got my runners on I was ready to start the day!

BREAKFAST
Shared between Jono and I:
8 egg whites with 2 yolks
Spinach
Chopped mushroom
Chopped onion
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds
Chilli flakes
- Scrambled in organic olive oil

Jumbo soy latte no sugar

EXERCISE
Walked to train station then to work... 20 minutes

WATER
2 x 750mL bottle

SNACK
2 x Lindt chocolate balls
Green grapes

LUNCH
4 x Rye vita crackers
Low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cucumber
2 x cans tuna

Large skinny latte no sugar

SNACK
Green grapes

DINNER
Pork and duck noodle soup
Chinese greens
- I understand this is mostly MSG fast food type and probably not the best. I just couldn't control myself because I haven't had China Bar in way too long





No comments:

Post a Comment