Sunday 7 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY + Cheat day +

I feel so good after yesterdays/last nights relaxing 'efforts'. There's nothing that pisses me off more than wasting money on drinks and going out. I dont like spending $20 on a cocktail just to gain calories and not get pissed.
Why bother spending money on 3 drinks when I'm not planning to get drunk?
AND not to mention im a sucker for Baileys on ice on accoasion which is probably the worst if you're on a diet. Oh well I did small exercise to semi work it off so I dont feel as guilty.

Tonight is Jonos parents Easter dinner as we were all away camping over the real Easter and as usual, Sue goes all out with the cooking and offers a buffet selection of food.
Considering Sunday is normally my cheat day I dont feel as guilty eating slightly bad. Although I dont go out and get pizza or cake, Im not usualy that hesitant when it comes to carbs.

BREAKFAST
6 egg whites with 2 yolk
Chopped mushroom
Chopped onion
Spinach
Low fat cottage cheese
- Scrambled in a pan with organic Coconut butter oil
2 x instant coffees with milk and half sugar

WATER
Sadly probably only a few glasses... not good enough

EXERCISE
Walked through the Yarra bend park to Fairfield boathouse... to the car and back was a good 35 minutes
Easter egg hunt contained a few cartwheels and running around trying to race the other to the eggs.. not that I think that really counts considering its chocolate we're hunting for ... derp.

LUNCH
Large skinny latte with an equal.. still full from breakfast although I was sooo tempted to get Devonshire tea at the boathouse. The scones with jam and cream looked soo delicious but we proudly resisted.

600mL bottle of coke zero.

Skinny me tea colon cleanse teabag

DINNER
Appetisers were little rolls of sushi and soy sauce and crackers cheese and dip.
I had 2 smoked salmon pieces of sushi
A few waterthins crackers with skinny beetroot dip and pepper cream cheese

Main meal:
Capsicum quiche slice
1/2 chilli chicken sausage
Spinach, chickpea, lentil and sundried tomato salad
Green snow peas with curry sauce stuff
Asparagus

Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea.

DESSERT
Shared a light pavlova mousse type dessert with Jono.
Old gold dark chocolate easter eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment