Friday 5 April 2013

+ DAY EIGHTEEN +

I start my SKINNY ME TEATOX today! Ive done a 2 week cycle before and it was so cleansing and I felt so great after it! I probably didn't see much of a difference in weight loss, but I probably wasn't following the diet and exercise regime properly.

I'm already clean eating and doing floor work so hopefully this time I can drop a few kilos. More importantly I just cant wait to have that cleansed empty feeling haha

BREAKFAST
Bircher muesli with sliced macadamia nuts
Berry compote
Poached pear and apple
Low fat Yoghurt

Large skinny latte no sugar  
1 cup SMT green leaf detox tea

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Walked through city to work... 15 minutes

LUNCH
Leftover salad from last nights dinner
Mixed Mesclan salad leaves
Red onion
Cucumber
Low fat feta
Blueberries
Dollop of low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Organic coconut butter oil as dressing
1 x can chicken

DINNER
Bloody mary cocktail
Vodka lime & soda
Baileys on ice

3 Prawn rice paper rolls
Hoi sin sauce

Skinny Me Tea Colon cleanse teabag


 

No comments:

Post a Comment