Monday 8 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY ONE +

New week, empty colon hahaha fresh start! I'm looking more and more forward to each day because I can feel my motivation and control get stronger and stronger.
There have been so many times in the first 2 weeks where I FELT like I was determined and had my mind set on doing this properly, and in reality I'd cave and have hardly any control at all.

Now that I'm about 3 days into my Skinny me tea, I'm starting to feel more cleansed and ready to put in more effort.

BREAKFAST
Shared:
6 egg whites and 2 yolks
Chopped mushrooms
Curry powder
Chilli flakes
1 slice multigrain toast

Large skinny latte no sugar
Large soy latte no sugar

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Walking from station to work... 10 minutes
Lazy lazy lazy

LUNCH
4 x Rye vita crackers
Low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cucumber
2 x cans tuna

Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea
Handful of small chocolate easter eggs

DINNER
Not feeling so hungry tonight, not sure why because I haven't eaten too much throughout the day...
All I could find in the house was a can of baked beans....
So I chucked them in the microwave and ate them plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment