Tuesday 9 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY TWO +

Woke up this morning not that hungry. Generally when I wake up in the morning its my first reaction to make myself breakfast.. Sometimes its hard to eat straight away, and I used to have this mentality that if I didn't eat straight away, I'd be able to control what I ate the rest of the day because I managed to go the morning without food. But that's bad because you need to wake your body up and kick start your metabolism with food.

I managed to make breaky anyway, and I have a dinner date with my brother and sister after work at China Bar buffet all you can eat, so I need to slowly stretch my stomach to be able to fit in buffet haha
Back in my 'dont give a shit what I eat' days, whenever we went to China Bar buffet, I would stuff my face and fill myself up with the fried dumplings and spring rolls and rice dishes.
But NOT anymore! I fill myself up with

BREAKFAST
Small bowl of rolled oats, made into porridge
Rice milk
Organic maple syrup
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds
Low fat natural yoghurt

Large skinny latte no sugar

WATER
2 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
no comment : /

LUNCH
4 x Rye vita crackers
Low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cucumber
1 x can tuna

1/2 instant coffee skim milk no sugar
Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea

DINNER
Went to China Bar buffet tonight. As said, i normally run straight to the fried stuff and rice, but now I crave the healthier options

Small plate of raw fish with ginger and wasabi and soy sauce
1 small sushi piece
2 chicken feet (probably the only thing bad I ate from the buffet, and the dessert lol)
Steamed fish
Broccoli
Sauteed mushrooms
Fresh prawns with tartare sauce
Smoked salmon slices
Slice of orange
1/2 kiwi fruit
1/2 berry panacotta thing
1/2 dipping stick with chocolate

THEN, we went to the movies and for some unknown reason, Jono and my brother decided to get the Xtreme sized popcorn and coke.
How they were still hungry I don't know.
Handful of popcorn (soooo salty)
Shared a large coke zero with Jono

Skinny me tea colon cleanse tea bag






No comments:

Post a Comment