Sunday 7 April 2013

+ DAY NINETEEN +

After the SMT colon cleanse teabag I feel so light and fresh! It makes me NOT want to ruin my empty stomach with bad food hahaha

BREAKFAST

Instant coffee full milk no sugar
SMT Teatox loose leaf green tea
- I dont know why but I woke up this morning totally not hungry and as soon as I had my cuppas I just was too full to eat?

WATER
2 x 600mL bottle
EXERCISE
Rode my bike to Alena's and back... 35 minutes
Walked down Queens parade and back... 30 minutes
2 x reps 25 crunches
2 x reps leg raises/reverse crunches
2 x reps 25 squats

LUNCH
'Balanced Breakfast' from Degani cafe
1 slice multigrain toast
1 poached egg
Mushrooms
Wilted spinach

Soy latte tiny bit of sugar
Skinny latte no sugar

DINNER
Pekish crackers
Skinny tatziki dip
Skinny beetroot dip
Carrot sticks
Celery sticks
Waterfords blood orange soda

No comments:

Post a Comment