Monday 1 April 2013

+ DAY FOURTEEN +

Why I thought going out to Alumbra and spending about $200 on alcohol was a good idea I'll never know... I'm seriously feeling it today.

BRUNCH
1 slice sourdough toast
2 poached eggs
3 stalks of asparagus
Wilted spinach
Mushrooms
Hollondaise sauce (I usually order this on the side so I control how much I have)
Handful wedges with Aoli

Large soy latte no sugar

WATER
3 x 600mL bottle

EXERCISE
Jono and I walked down to Jimmi Jamz for brunch... 15 minutes
Walked half way back... 10 minutes
Walked up to Edinburgh castle for dinner... 10 minutes
Walked back... 10 minutes
DINNER
Poached chicken salad
Salad leaves
Crushed peanuts
Green chilli
Bean shoots
Chilli balsamic-ish marinade

Few slices of sourdough bread
Beetroot dip
Olive dip
Moroccan spicy dip

1 pot Gypsy apple cider



No comments:

Post a Comment