Thursday 11 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY FOUR +

Still full when I woke up and had stomach cramps for some reason. Its not that time of month or anything, but I feel like after attempting to be so good, and actually eating lots of vegetables and salads, scoffing my face with food at China bar and going over the portion sizes I normally eat has thrown my stomach out of whack.
At least the cramps are decreasing my appetite and not increasing.

BREAKFAST
Mum woke me up this morning with you a bowl of porridge : ) so cute.
Oats
Rice milk
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds
Organic maple syrup - just a drizzle for sweetness
Chopped dried apricots (probably wouldn't have put this in myself as they're quite sugary)
Sultanas
Almonds

WATER
2 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Rode my bike to work... 30 minutes. Was extra hard today because my legs were wrecked from all the leg raises and squats I did last night. I could hardly walk up stairs at work today
Power walked from the station to Jonos house... 25 minutes

SNACK
Bite of a fat free blueberry muffin... bad bad bad
Half a freddo frog

LUNCH
Leftover vegetables from last night
Pumpkin
Green beans
Peas
Spinach
Onion, garlic, spices

3 small plums

SNACK
Small handful of almonds
4 squares of chocolate. I'm blaming the new girl at work cos shes just as much of a sucker for chocolate as I am and her body can afford to binge (because she has the motivation and determination to workout hardcore EVERY day) which makes it so much harder when I'm trying NOT to eat it.
I'm going to try and get more motivation from her to exercise because shes constantly going for runs and bike rides. Even on her lunch breaks!

DINNER
Chick pea and lentil salad
Spinach
Sundried tomato
Boiled potato still half raw which makes it nice and crispy
Steamed snow peas
Curry sauce

Smoked with jono again and ended up scoffing dark chocolate eggs





No comments:

Post a Comment