Monday 15 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY EIGHT +


Not feeling the slightest bit hungry today.. I blame waking up at 5am and having a huge Vietnamese feast the night before...
The last thing I feel like doing is eating. Plus, as it was so damn early, I ran out of the house without grabbing any food for lunch and had to make do with whatever I'd left in the drawer at work.
BREAKFAST
1 hard boiled egg
Instant coffee, skinny milk no sugar
Large skinny latte no sugar

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Rode my bike to work... 30 minutes
Rode my bike home... 30 minutes

LUNCH
2 rice cakes
- 1 with hummus
- 1 with a slice of light cheese
Up & Go

Instant coffee, skinny milk no sugar

SNACK
2 x Rye crisp thin
Low fat cottage cheese
Black chia seeds

DINNER
Sweet potato and Spinach soup
Red Kidney beans
Onion, garlic and spices
Black chia seeds

Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea









No comments:

Post a Comment