Saturday 13 April 2013

+ DAY TWENTY SIX +

Woke up not that hungry and feeling bloated... Maybe its because I had bread twice yesterday??
I feel like going for a long walk but its so damn cold outside...
My stomach hurts from all the crunches I've been doing lately which is a good hurt.. but its hard to get into the motion of doing more.

I'm not sure if I've said this previously in my blog, but I can feel like my stomach and my butt are getting really toned. Underneath the layer of fat I can feel my abs forming hahaha
Not really but my stomach definitely feels firmer than when I started. I just need to control what I eat better as 70% of losing weight is diet, not exercise... (not exact statistics but I read it somewhere I think)

As of Monday 15th, the other receptionist and I are going to cut out sugar. That means no sugar in coffees, I don't struggle with that anyway, NO MORE CHOCOLATE!, no sweets and being careful of what we put in our mouths.
I'm not going to go extreme and read labels on salad dressings and sauces... but the obvious no no foods I will be cutting out.
I have about 4-5 days left before I post my measurements and weight so the last few days I'm gonna kick my bodies ass!

BREAKFAST
Natural muesli that my mum made. She dry roasted it in the oven with Natural organic maple syrup which isn't bad for you.
Oats
Sultanas
Almonds
Pumpkin seeds
Not too sure what else she put in there
Low fat natural yoghurt
Black chia seeds
Psyllium husk

Instant coffee skinny milk no sugar

LUNCH
Prawn rice paper rolls
Shared Vietnamese coleslaw with chicken
Chinese tea
Skinny me tea loose leaf green tea

SNACK
Handful of maltesers
Few squares of 80% dark chocolate
Watermelon
Coconut juice

DINNER
Rice cakes
Low fat spinach dip
Low fat beetroot dip

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment