Thursday 4 April 2013

+ DAY SEVENTEEN +

I don't know why I have no control when it comes to certain foods. I thought I was doing so well and had my mindset in the right place... but when it comes to China Bar, I like to think that I'll order a fish and vegetable dish or just vegetables then I always end up ordering my favourite.
I guess its not pizza or fried food but the amount of MSG and other ingredients they use surely don't help my clean eating.
I feel a bit repetitive saying 'time to start fresh' etc etc... cos I always cave one way or another.
As long as I keep my small amount of exercise up I should be OK.

There's only 2 more weeks until I reveal my weight and measurements :/ I'm a little worried that there wont be much of a difference but I must admit I do feel a lot better and less sluggish than I did before.

BREAKFAST
Shared with Jono
6 egg whites with 2 yolks
Chopped mushroom
Pepper
Chilli flakes
1 slice multigrain toast

Large skinny latte no sugar
Large soy latte no sugar

WATER
2 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Walked to train station then to work... 20 minutes
Walked from work to the train station, then to supermarket, then halfway home... about 40 minutes
2 x reps 25 crunches
2 x reps 25 reverse crunches
2 x reps 25 leg raises
3 x reps 25 squats

LUNCH
4 x Rye Vita crackers
Shredded chicken
Low fat chive & onion cottage cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cucumber

Large skinny latte no sugar

SNACK
Small Easter egg
I'm going to force myself to walk home tonight. It takes about an hour and half and burns about 420 calories which should cover some of the chocolate I ate today and yesterday :/

DINNER
Salmon steak fillet - pan cooked with organic Coconut butter oil
Wasabi and soy to taste
Steamed broccolini
Steam buk choy

Salad -
Mixed Mesclan salad leaves
Red onion
Low fat simply less feta
Blueberries
Black chia seeds
Organic coconut butter oil used as dressing

Soy milk with pearls






No comments:

Post a Comment