Wednesday 17 April 2013

+ DAY THIRTY + Last day before reveal +

Nervous as shit. Tomorrow I've promised myself to reveal my starting weight and measurements and then compare them to my NOW weight and measurements...
I'm petrified because I don't really feel like much has changed. I sure feel healthier and a lot better, but weight/size wise I cant tell much of a difference. Maybe cos I haven't weighed or measured myself since...

But, the scales and tape will tell!

BREAKFAST
Ran out the house at 6am
3 weetbix
Skinny milk
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds

Large skinny latte no sugar

WATER
1 x 750mL bottle

EXERCISE
Rode bike to work... 30 minutes
Walk to and from coffee shop... 10 minutes (not that this really counts much anymore)
Rode bike home... 30 minutes
Walked to and from supermarket... 20 minutes

SNACK
Few green grapes

LUNCH
Sweet potato and spinach soup

SNACK
Musashi low fat high protein strawberry shake
Half a felafel wrap
Lettuce
Tomato
Hummus

DINNER
Soup - Had one large bowl
Onion, Garlic, chilli, cummin - Organic coconut butter oil
Water with vege stock powder
Sweet potato
Butternut pumpkin
Organic beetroot
Raw chilli
- Put in the blender to make it mush and smooth then add
Spinach (it will wilt in the hot soup) and
Organic light coconut cream
YUMMMMM



No comments:

Post a Comment