Tuesday 19 March 2013

+ DAY ONE +

Today is day 1 of my new lifestyle. I wouldn't call it a diet, because its not a diet. Its simply a healthier, cleaner way of eating which many people just do naturally, so why cant I?
For a big girl like me (I am just under 6ft tall and think my body frame is huge), it seems hard when you eat chocolate and baked foods a lot of the time and one of my biggest problems is going out for dinners and lunches all the time.
I like nothing more than meeting my man or girlfriends for dinner during the week. I never order an unhealthy meal, but I never quite order the healthiest meal.
Overall I'm quite a healthy person, but I tend to snack at nighttime a lot when I'm bored, especially if I'm with boyfriend who is a bottomless pit, I want to cancel out the crap completely and focus on raw, clean, healthy, organic etc etc
Pretty much I want to focus on not buying anything from a packet or a can (tinned Tuna excluded)
Lets see how I go...
BREAKFAST
4 Egg whites with 1 yolk
Thinly sliced Onion
1 chopped Mushroom
Handul of raw Spinach
Dollop of fat free Chive & Onion Cottage Cheese
Psyllium Husk
- Scrambled in a pan with light natural organic homemade Olive Oil

Got to work and ordered a Large Soy Latte NO SUGAR!!!! (depending on the soy milk used you actually don't need sugar)
The other receptionist tried to entice me to share her 600 calorie giant cookie with her.. I proudly said no haha

EXERCISE
Rode my bicycle to work from East Brunswick to Spencer St Melbourne..  30 minutes
Walked from Mitcham station to Jonos house... 30 minutes

WATER
2 Bottles - approx 1200mL

SNACK
Handful of green grapes. Needed another coffee fix
Instant coffee with full cream milk (to make up for having no sugar... ill get there!)
Small handful of almonds

LUNCH
Spinach
Onion
Raw green bean
Diced Cucumber
Low fat cottage cheese
Skinless Chicken
- Mix into a salad
Instant coffee no sugar

SNACK
Pink Delicious Apple
OK so I just cheated and couldn't resist the lollies put in front of my face. I had 3 small little Milk bottles which have 6g sugar and 213kj per 5 lollies... that's NOT the worst...

DINNER
Considering I was staying at my boyfriends, and his mum always cooks really carby meals, I thought I would stick to the safe option of getting a Subway wrap for dinner. 
Skinless chicken
Salad
Jalapenos (new obsession)
Only 1 slice of Swiss cheese
Sweet Chilli sauce.
- Probably not the healthiest of options I could have chosen but at least it wasn't a pie and chips, or cheese cauliflower bake, or potato and pork. Jonos mum makes a good meal but I'm too focused too give in to carbs at night time!

SNACK
So.... I made the massive mistake of smoking a doob. Followed by 1 choc chip cookie, ham on a corn cake and then a handful of savoury Shapes.. FAIL WAHHHHH

All in all I think my first day went fine. Apart from all the snacks at the end of the day I think I was quite successfull.

LUNCH

Day 2 come at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment