Wednesday 27 March 2013

+ DAY NINE +

Now that Easter is literally just around the corner... it's getting harder and harder to refuse the hundreds of chocolate Easter eggs put in front of my face every single day by different staff...
I've been really good so far but it's getting more difficult!
Easter is the WEST (Worst/Best) time of year...

BREAKFAST
Ran out of all ingredients
2 and half weetbix
Rice milk
Black chia seeds
Psyllium husk

Large skinny latte no sugar

WATER
4.5 x 600mL bottle

EXERCISE
Rode my bicycle to work... 30 minutes
Rode bicycle home... 30 minutes
Walked to cafe to get coffee twice... 20 minutes
2 x reps 25 reverse crunches
2 x reps 25 crunches
2 x reps 25 leg raises
40 squats
60 second plank

SNACK
2 small chocolate Easter eggs... I majorly caved and for that I will force myself to do 100 sit ups/crunches tonight
Half gluten free low fat chocolate cake muffin type thing - We had a celebration at work and catered cakes... I figured if I eat this then I just make sure I workout extra hard tonight
Small slice of orange
1 Strawberry

LUNCH
3 x Chive & onion rice cakes
1 x can tuna
Cucumber
Snow pea sprouts
DINNER
Mum made yet another amazing Indian/Nepalese dish I HAD to have a small bowl
Biryani rice
Sultanas
Green beans chopped
Carrot
Chilli
Almonds
Peas
Spices
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds

SNACK
ARGH!!!! I have the problem that when the scales tell me I've lost a couple, and when people have told me I've lost a little weight, AND when I've done a good workout, I think its OK to eat crap because Ive worked off enough.
ITS NOT OK! I was told by 2 people today that I'd lost a bit of weight AND I did more exercise than usual, so when Jono came over with Tim Tams.. I though fuck it... I've earned it.
But, all the crap I've eaten throughout the day builds up. I'm definitely regretting it now but I'll just be extra clean tomorrow.
4 Tim Tams


No comments:

Post a Comment