Sunday 31 March 2013

+ DAY ELEVEN +

Today is the day I'm off to go camping for a massive 3 day bush doof, so this probably wont be posted until Monday night.
I'm going to struggle eating healthy. When you're camping, you have no access to cooking appliances or fridges.
I'm just going to buy a lot of cans of tuna and apples and try not to buy heaps of packaged easy crap.

BREAKFAST
2 poached eggs
1 slice Rye toast
Wilted spinach
Mushrooms

Large soy latte no sugar
Large skinny latte no sugar

LUNCH
Large McDonalds chips :(
I don't know what it is about road tripping that makes me want fast food. The way I figured, I wasn't going to eat much for the rest of the day and would get straight into drinking. But that's still a bad thought process, I should be eating healthier more regularly rather than unhealthy less often.

DINNER
5 x Vodka tonics

EXERCISE
8 hours of dancing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment