Saturday 23 March 2013

+ DAY FIVE +

BREAKFAST
Having a garage sale today and I didn't have any time what so ever to make myself a relatively substantial meal..
As soon as I woke up I was helping taking everything out onto the front lawn and didn't even think about food.
I had 2 instant coffees with half a raw sugar and skim milk..
Then mum made date muffins :( Her date muffins are way too delicious to say no to.. so I had about 4. They are only small ones and she doesn't put much sugar or butter in them but I probably shouldn't have had any..
Then Becky brought over her fat free, butter free, sugar free spelt banana muffins.. I had about 2 of them but they're guilt free
Large soy latte no sugar

EXERCISE
Does repetitive lifting boxes count?
Seeing as I went out for my brothers birthday, I danced up a bit of a sweat on the dance floor..
AND we went to Cookie Rooftop Bar.. have you ever had to walk up those 20 flights of stairs? I counted 139 steps.

WATER
7 glasses

SNACK
 

LUNCH
Still busy on the garage sale, kept picking at the fat free banana muffins
SNACK

DINNER
Got to my dads and he had cooked a BBQ. I was too slow and missed out on the delicious prawn skewers :(
1 Chicken skewer
Quinoa Salad
Pumpkin and Beetroot salad

Gin and Tonic with fresh lime

At Cookie Rooftop bar I drank 1 cocktail because I couldn't resist! After all it was for my bros birthday.
Earl Grey and Quince infused Cicacha, Lemon, Fresh Mint and Soda.
Amazing



 


I think my eating habits overall today have been horrible. Its not good for your body to run on banana and date muffins, by the time I got to dinner I wasn't even hungry, because all the muffin mix was just sitting in my stomach and I felt bloated.
Definitely wish Id woken up a tad earlier and made egg white scrambles :(

No comments:

Post a Comment