Friday 22 March 2013

+ DAY FOUR +

BREAKFAST
Got up bright and early and whipped up my scrambles!!
4 egg whites with 1 yolk
Spinach
Chopped mushroom
Chopped onion
Psyllium Husk
Fat free chive and onion cottage cheese
- Scrambled in a pan with a tiny bit of organic olive oil
Large soy latte no sugar

EXERCISE
Rode my bicycle to work with 10kg worth of eBay purchases I picked up from the post office on the way.. slightly vigorous effort! Definitely made me sweat!...30 minutes
Walked up the street to get coffee and back.. only 15 minutes
Walked up to Coles and back ... 20 minutes
Walked up 3 flights of stairs twice because i forgot my crackers :(

WATER 
2.5 x 600mL bottle

SNACK
Handful of green grapes
Small handful of almonds

LUNCH
SOOOOO hard to resist the free BBQ lunch at work today.. but I will NOT eat sausages or patties! If only they were serving chicken i would have been tempted. Many salads to choose from, I got a small bit of Coleslaw, but after one bite I could taste it had quite alot of Mayo or some type of sauce so I had a couple mouthfuls and that was it!


Rye Vita crackers x 4
Fat free cream cheese
Tinned tuna x 1
100g of fat free Turkey Breast
Cucumber
Snow Pea sprouts

SNACK
Choc Raspberry low carb mini Protein Bar
These are great when you have chocolate cravings, you can get all different flavours and they are low carb, high protein, low fat, almost no sugar and taste yummmmm

DINNER
Jono convinced me to order take-away.. I was trying to settle with Vietnamese but he was fighting back with Pizza... I totally caved and agreed (only thing that sucks about having a boyfie.. always tempting you with cold night foods). Luckily the pizza place were too busy to do home delivery.
So we both came to an agreement of Indian and I ordered Tandoori chicken drumsticks. No rice and no curry.

So hard trying not to eat garlic naan though and dipping it in Jonos butter chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment