Sunday 24 March 2013

+ DAY SIX + Cheat Day +

SUNDAY = My excuse for cheating

BRUNCH
I feel shit today after how little I ate yesterday.. and I probably didn't drink enough water either so my heads feeling really groggy. Or maybe its just that I'm getting effing old (25 years) and cant handle staying out til 1am? Oh gawd who am I?!

Jono took me up to Sky High Restaurant in the Dandenongs for brunch/late lunch. We haven't been there since our first date back in 2009. It was a bit cute :)
Sunday being my cheat day.. I couldn't resist the chicken parma. One went past on a plate and the smell pulled me in... however, the food was shocking so I only ended up eating half.

Small handful wedges
Small handful of chips
Soy latte no sugar
Half chicken parma
Small serving of garden salad with onion

WATER
4 glasses

EXERCISE
Zilch... It is Sunday after all...  Although I'm feeling pretty guilty for not having done anything :(

DINNER
We had a meeting with Jonos brother, his fiance, his mate and his wife.. the boys spent lots of time making music and organising the final touches to our massive Easter Bush Doof we're having this coming weekend however they had ordered 6 pizzas prior to us getting there.. so there was all this pizza just asking to be eaten.

1 and 1/2 slices of chicken pizza

SNACK
3 small tiny chocolate Easter eggs

Today has been THE worst for eating and I regret it so much :( I need to be stronger next time I have food in front of my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment