Monday 25 March 2013

+ DAY SEVEN +

After the weekend.. I feel disgusting. Just the thought of what I ate is making me feel ill.
After eating relatively healthy for 4 days, you can really tell the difference when you eat crap and the effect it has on your body.
Its like giving up smoking. When you don't smoke for ages, you feel so much fresher and have more energy. The same is when you eat healthy. You reboot and feed your self with nutrients and the moment you eat crap... it takes its toll.
Its only encouraged me to try harder and really focus on clean eating! And also I think after my 3 coffees Ive had this morning, I'm going to cut down my intake. I'm starting to feel a bit sick/wired.

BREAKFAST
4 egg whites with 1 yolk
Chopped Onion
Chopped mushroom
Spinach
Fat free chive & onion cottage cheese
Psyllium husk
Black chia seeds

Instant coffee with Rice milk and tiniest bit of raw sugar
Large soy latte no sugar
Strong skinny latte 3/4 full (it was a double order and no one was going to drink it. So of course I had to)

EXERCISE
Zilch... how effing horrible

WATER 
3 x 600mL bottle

SNACK
 
Sugar free chewing gum

LUNCH
Rye Vita crackers x 4
Fat free cream cheese
Tinned tuna x 2
50g of fat free Turkey Breast
Cucumber
Snow Pea sprouts

SNACK
Small handful of almonds
1 small low sugar milk bottle lollie.. i needed the sugar hit for that time of month :(
Trying so hard not to buy a $1 from the huge box that sits next to me everyday!!!

The other receptionist bought a small block of plain dairy milk chocolate and handed me 6 squares because shes sick of hearing me complain about needing chocolate.
Ive had 2 squares so far and the other 4 are sitting in my little tub with the rest of the almonds :|
DINNER

2 Chicken skewers (in pieces)
Salad leaf mix with no dressing
Tiny bit of tasty cheese crumbled throughout salad
2 slices of beetroot
Cucumber

2 Gin & Tonics

SNACK
2 carrot sticks with eggplant dip
Slither of coconut and lime cake (its my brothers birthday I deserve a bit of cake)

I know I'm uploading pretty much the same picture each day. Once my ingredients for this lunch run out I'll purchase new ingredients for a different lunch... plus its so tasty I don't mind eating it everyday anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment