Thursday 21 March 2013

+ DAY THREE +

BREAKFAST
Slept in for over an hour today and no time to make my protein boost scrambles :(
2 Weetbix with Rice Milk
1 Tablespoon Psyllium Husk
I wolfed it down
Large Soy latte no sugar

EXERCISE
Walked from home to the train station, then from train to work. Not much ... 25 minutes
Everytime I walk up the 3 flights of stairs at work, I step up every second step. Good work on your glutes.
I was feeling a little unmotivated when I got home.. had the flu vaccine today so i felt like i was going to vomit with every movement.. is that a good enough excuse? probably not.

WATER 
3 x 600mL bottle

SNACK
Handful of green grapes
Small handful of almonds

LUNCH
Rye Vita crackers x 4
Fat free cream cheese
Tinned tuna x 2
Cucumber
Snow Pea sprouts
Large Latte no sugar

SNACK
2 Rice cakes

DINNER
Leftover steamed veges
Half sweet corn on cob
Carrot
Sweet potato
Onion
Buk choy
Spinach
Table spoon of fat free cottage cheese for taste 
 
Sleepytime tea



No comments:

Post a Comment