Thursday 28 March 2013

+ DAY TEN +

So last night was a massive fail and I hate that I ate so many Tim Tams on top of what I ate throughout the day.
I'm gonna kill it today and work hard at resisting crap. The box of chocolates I conveniently sit next to have expired so I've already been tempted with a free Toblerone Bar and Crunchie Bar.
Crunchies are easy to refuse because you really can taste all that sugar that makes up the 'crumble' part.
But Toblerone is staring at me. I will not eat it. I'm going to put it on the other end of the bench!

BREAKFAST
My mum and I shared this. I got a good 2 large cups out of it which I slowly drank/slurped at work.
Smoothie with:
2 Fresh Mangoes
2 Fresh Pomegranates (We have a pomegranate tree at home. They're the best form of antioxidants)
Fat free natural yoghurt
Psyllium husk (Great source of fibre)
Black chia seeds (Also amazing antioxidants)

Jumbo soy latte no sugar

WATER
3 x 600mL bottle

EXERCISE
Rode my bicycle halfway to work and it started raining so I took the train... 15 minutes
Walked up to get coffee.. 10 minutes
2 x reps 25 crunches
2 x reps 25 reverse crunches
2 x reps 25 leg raises
2 x reps 25 squats
60 second plank

LUNCH
Thought it would be nice idea to go to the pub for lunch with the girls from Marketing team. I ordered 2 entrees as a main and it took almost 1 hour to come out which at that time I had to get back to work.
I didn't even get to eat my meal but managed to get it take away, however being on reception I couldn't really eat it so Ive had next to nothing and I'm hungry!
Lightly pan fried salt & pepper calamari - Only managed to scoff a tiny bit
Fresh fish salad with coconut cream and onion - Only got a mouthful in

Small soy latte no sugar

SNACK
2 Rye crisps
Organic lentil dip

DINNER
Homemade lentil dahl (Nepalese dish good for... flushing)
Lentils
Onion & garlic
Raw ginger
Spices
Tomato
Delhi ki chaat
- Add fat free natural yoghurt

Glass of rice milk


Thinking about it, Ive hardly eaten any solids today.. Smoothie for breakfast, hardly anything for lunch and lentil slop for dinner.
I still feel like Ive eaten a tonne!

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment